EastCoast Lifestyle

Coast To Coast Tee [PRE-ORDER]

FG icon

Ryan's philosophy is about "flipping the switch"—believing that a shift in mindset can instantly transform your actions. Fight the battle within your mind and flip the switch to get out there and stay active.

East Coast Lifestyle Clothing Inc. will contribute 80% of the proceeds from the sale of this product to Heart & Stroke Foundation and the remaining 20% will go to support Ryan Keeping’s Run across Canada.

"Whether a mile or a marathon, you get there the same way... one step at a time." 

Follow Ryan's incredible journey at ryankeeping.com as he continues to raise awareness for heart disease. 


Please note: This shirt is available for pre-order only and will be shipped and fulfilled once production is complete. Please allow for 3-4 weeks.  All items in your order will be held until this preorder item is ready for shipping.

  • Unisex Fit
  • Crew Neck Collar

Fabric: 100% Polyester

Care: Wash cold with like colours & air dry

Please note, this item is final sale and is not eligible for refunds or exchanges.

Size Chart: Measurements are shown in inches.

  S M L XL 2XL
Length 28.0 29.0 30.5 31.5 32.5
Chest Width 18.0 20.0 22.0 24.0 26.0

You may also like

Recently viewed